Tuesday, April 5, 2011

30 Songs in 30 Days - Day 10

Day 10 – A song that makes you fall asleep

There is no single song that I can fall asleep to. I mean, I have been falling asleep to music since I was about six (that I can remember, though it was probably earlier) and not one song makes their way to the front of my brain so that it sits at the tip of my tongue so I can announce...

"Suite Judy Blue Eyes"

Which, isn't a bad choice, even if it is completely untrue.

So, I decided to go with a song that reminds me of sleep but not my own.

When TEA was an infant, he was constantly in our arms and I would sing to him to try to get him to sleep. The one song that always worked was "Closer to Fine" by Indigo Girls.

Hopefully, no one will be able to link this to him, but if they do, I hope that the ribbing that he gets is good natured.

Wow, I feel like I am growing ovaries by posting this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Sign your name.