Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Something cool at the ReStore

I volunteer at Capital District Habitat for Humanity's ReStore once a week, and I have been doing it for the past year. Part of it, and I will admit this, is so that I can hang out, and have him buy me a couple of beers post the day, with Teacher Dave.

Anyway, I see a lot of cool things that show up in the store.

Like...this lamp.

Wouldn't this be awesomely weird in your office? An old school Seahawks skater lamp?


The ReStore is located at 454 North Pearl Street in Albany.

ReStore Hours:
Thursday: 2pm - 7pm
Friday: 9am - 5pm
Saturday: 9pm - 5pm

Plus, the ReStore is looking for volunteers to work in the store as well as to do what I do, which is ride in the truck, pick up donated furniture as spend time with Teacher Dave.

It is a great day spent helping a great cause with some great people.

If you are looking for a volunteer opportunity (and if you aren't spending some of your time volunteering, what are you doing to make the world a better place?), H4H would be an awesome one.
Or these chairs...

These Italian chairs are wonderful if a bit...odd, but they are eye-catching/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Sign your name.