Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Deciding what is best...

Irisira was promoting Daniel B's (of Fussy Little Blog fame) Fussy Little Ballot.

Now, I agree with the whole using your pulpit for good thing, but I do not know if I can endorse the entire ballot.

What do you think is the best in the area?

While I did vote for some of Daniel's Choices:

Gus's has the best hot dogs.
Duncan's is the best diner.

Oh, and for irisira, vote for the Glens Falls event for Best High School Sporting Event.

(Oh, and if you do vote, please vote for the Olive Garden as the Best Italian in the area because it would make @90210kat very happy.)

2 comments:

  1. RE: Olive Garden - Now you're just poking. ;)
    (Though, as we've discussed, they apparently *do* have the best wine!)

    I didn't take up entirely the full mantle, either, but when making my decisions on what NOT to vote for on the slate, I tried to make it less about "But this place is my favorite, not THAT place" and make it a true conscience vote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, @90210Kat and I both love that it regularly wins.

    (Aren't you supposed to be in Troy?)

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Sign your name.