Tuesday, April 3, 2012

T-t-t-t-t-uesday.

Badges, we don't need no stinkin' badges.
Pop quiz: What movie is that quote from?

If you said anything other than "The Treasure of the Sierra Madre", please stop reading right now. Go to your nearest big box retailer, and purchase the film.

One of the great things about Foursquare, and one of the things that made Foursquare popular a couple years ago at SxSW.

Yesterday, I integrated RunKeeper with Foursquare (I do not know when this feature became available.) and after a run and two good walks, look at what I unlocked!


Okay, this is just awesome. It made me very very happy.

Oh, and I am twelve percent of the way towards my running goal for the month of April. Maybe I set my goal too low?

March Madness
I really have nothing to say. Yes, I had Kentucky. I finished in the 63rd percentile. That is not good.


But...I did pick the winner. How did you all do?

Community
While I am still in favor of #sixseasonsandamovie for Community, there has been some weirdness going on around of favorites from Greendale Community College.

On Saturday, Vulture posted "Chevy Chase and Dan Harmon's Bitter Community Feud Leaks Online" which outlined the mutual douchebaggery between the creator and one of the stars of his program.

Then Vulture came back yesterday with "Why the Chevy Chase–Dan Harmon Feud Won’t Determine Community’s Future" which states that it is a big deal but not that big a deal.

Then...

Gawker come out with last night's "Just Fire Chevy Chase" which makes the argument that...well...Chevy Chase should be fired.

I do not know what to think and I do not know if I am okay with seeing how the sausage is being made in this case.

Waking Up
Of course I did not sleep through the night, but when I woke up at 2:15 this morning, I remembered my dream (living in Hawaii, TEA was living with me, and the tropical weather prohibited the dream amalgamation of one of my best friends/ex-girlfriend (yeah, try explaining that one people who believe in dream interpretation) from visiting and they were blaming me for choosing to move to the island because I no longer wanted to be friends with them), had taken off my bed clothes while leaving the wrappings on my knees, and had gnawed quite a hole in the side of my mouth that is awful and painful this morning. So...good dream (great with exception of combo-girl being...weird), unintentional nudity while protecting my knees, and stress eating of my own face. Odd. Anyone want to try to describe what it means to me?

My Favorite E-Card of the Day
someecards.com - I feel so miserable without you, it's almost like having you here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Sign your name.