Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Follow-up on the products I knew nothing about...

A few days ago, I mentioned that there were products being advertised that I knew nothing about.

Now, I am putzing around the house (and I won't go back to sleep, I have learned my lesson after last week) and I saw the commercial for the Pos-T-Vac but this time, I paid attention to the music playing in the background (well, it was what made me concentrate on the commercial in the first place, as I had my focus elsewhere).

Guess what it was, folks?

What clichéd song do you think was being used for this product?

Yep, you guessed it...



"Whatever gets you through the night"

Now, when choosing this song, do you think the commercial director took into account the lyric "You don't need a sword to cut through flowers"?

Just askin' is all.

For the record, I used the Anthology version because I posted the album version a couple of weeks ago and I hate the repetition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Sign your name.