Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Randomness on a Tuesday Night

  • I wish that I had an extra $2000 so I could go away this weekend.
  • I am not looking forward to doing Habitat tomorrow with the snow and the wind and the cold.
  • In some of my plans, I am seeing three films in the next three days.  Two of these films I do want to see, the other one TEA wants to see.  I do wish there was an overlap.
  • Another plan has me doing the Polar Plunge on Saturday, which I had been looking forward to, but...I don't know where it stands right now.
  • The design for my new tattoo has been presented to a couple of friends.  We all have some issues with it but no one can come up with alternatives to the fundamental issue.  If you would like to see, let me know and I will send it your way.  There are some caveats to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Sign your name.