Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Top 25 Songs of the 2011...so far

1. See America Right - The Mountain Goats
2. Southwood Plantation Road - The Mountain Goats
3. Jump In the River - Sinéad O'Connor
4. Ready To Start - Arcade Fire
5. Modern Man - Arcade Fire
6. Chicago Promenade - Jason Isbell
7. Crosses - Jose González
8. Big & Tall - Lifter
9. Thirteen - Big Star
10. Overkill - Colin Hay
11. Sweet Disposition - The Temper Trap
12. Here I Dreamt I Was an Architect - The Decemberists
13. Down By The Water - The Decemberists
14. Paper And Glue - Emma Pollock
15. Instant Karma! (We All Shine On) - John Lennon
16. Suedehead - Morrissey
17. No One Sleeps When I'm Awake - The Sounds
18. Everything She Wants - Wham!
19. Freckle - Copper
20. This Is Why We Fight - The Decemberists
21. Lucifer's Jigsaw - Jaydiohead
22. Mr. Brightside - The Killers
23. New York, I Love You But You're Bringing Me Down - LCD Soundsystem
24. Tallahassee - The Mountain Goats
25. Game Shows Touch Our Lives - The Mountain Goats

Well, what does this show, apart from that I am listening the crap out of Tallahassee? Who is missing? What band am I obsessed about who is conspicuous by their absence?

By the way, watch the video for #25. The monologue before the song is awesome.

"People say friends don't destroy each other...what do they know about friends?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Sign your name.