Saturday, April 2, 2011

30 Songs in 30 Days - Day 7

Day 07 – A song that reminds you of a certain event

Wow.

This one is difficult. So many events in my life have a soundtrack to them (hearing can invoke a sense memory, no?) and to isolate one is really difficult.

Do I go with something wonderful, that ended up being tragic, totally changing the terms under which the memory was created? Do I choose something that is fairly banal but has a strong connection? Do I go with a sad event or with something great?

I have been thinking about this for a little bit and I still cannot come up with one.

Edit: So, I started writing this about 45 minutes ago (~11:48 am EDT) and I am still trying figure it out.

So...I am going to go with this one, and I am not going to describe the event...but...it does remind me of a very certain event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Sign your name.