Saturday, May 28, 2011

Quality Time with Dan

Last night, my brother and I were talking about something odd, and Henry Rollins versus Iggy Pop came up, which meant that we were required to watch it. It is a law, I think, or at least a social norm.

After that, we we going back and forth on YouTube watching various Rollins bits. Most of them I have watched before (or seen live (which is an awesome experience and if you have not seen Rollins live you do not know what you are missing)) but there was on that I was unfamiliar with and got Dan laughing really fraking hard.

Here it is:



One of the reasons that I love Rollins is that I do not think his self loathing and lack of confidence is an act. I think it is who he really is and I am fully confident in my belief, much like Rollins, that I am going to be alone forever. You know what, I am cool with that.

And yes, we are looking for the same type...especially if she doesn't like Nickleback.

"What are you reading?"
"Well...I am not much of a reader."
"Well, I am not much of a dinner buyer!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Sign your name.