Friday, May 27, 2011

Desert Island Disc - The First Cut

Well, I was able to cut down the songs that would make my desert island mix to 30 songs from 57. I am a little impressed with myself. Though, I often am because that is the type of superficial douche that I am.

Here they are, again in alpha order:

No Cars Go Arcade Fire
This Modern Love Bloc Party
Circles Bob Mould
The River Bruce Springsteen
Overkill [Acoustic Version] Colin Hay
Freckle Copper
Out Of Touch Daryl Hall and John Oates
Here I Dreamt I Was an Architect The Decemberists
(What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love & Understandingnding Elvis Costello
Easy Faith No More
Pink Turns to Blue Hüsker Dü
This Is The Day Ivy
Omission John Frusciante
Crosses Jose González
Hallelujah Leonard Cohen
Big & Tall Lifter
Divorce Song Liz Phair
Girlfriend Matthew Sweet
Suedehead Morrissey
Oceanographer's Choice The Mountain Goats
Here Comes Your Man Pixies
True Love Waits Radiohead
Gimme Shelter The Rolling Stones
America Simon & Garfunkel
Underwhelmed Sloan
Disarm Smashing Pumpkins
How Soon Is Now The Smiths
Oh! Sweet Nuthin' The Velvet Underground
Everything She Wants Wham!
Throw It All Away - Feat. Sia Zero 7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Sign your name.