Tuesday, May 24, 2011

And I get a bass line stuck in my head...

So, I feel compelled to share it with you.

Yes, it is the Killers.



"Jenny was a friend of mine"

As I was working on a project, I found myself typing and bobbing my head to the "duh duh duh duh, bun duh duh duh" beat and "argh". It was completely maddening. This happens too often for it to be healthy. Just the other day, I had "We don't need no walkie-talkies" from Aesop Rock's Coffee (which was one of my guilty pleasure songs) going non-stop and it would occasionally slip out. I was threatened with a counter earworm. Luckily for me, I was able to shut it down.

I am having issues with extricating the bass line from the front of my brain this afternoon and it is making the afternoon...interesting.

(By the way, the bass is stuck in my head because of this mashup by dj lobsterdust.)

(Off topic entirely, I remembered to eat lunch. Rice noodles with a red curry and lemon grass broth. Cold green sun tea. So fraking good.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Sign your name.