Wednesday, May 25, 2011

This was caused by Thai food before bed

My dreams are often weird but this was...special.

I was at the taping of Conan and the musical guest was Malcolm Jamal Warner, who was leading James Brown's band in a rendition of "Living In America".  The former Theo Huxtable was upset by the level of excitement of the crowd (or lack thereof) so he split the crowd into two distinct groups (as a kind of experiment) and the group on the right side he sent upstairs to the bar (which was revealed by a curtain being pulled off the wall) to "Get some turkey."

While up there (I was watching from the audience) some woman, who I might of recognized but I forget who she is, started demanding "Black Goose".  When the bartender refused, she started screaming that he was an idiot.

It was most definitely odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Sign your name.